286 North Wantagh Avenue, Levittown, NY 11756
The Second Precinct covers the geographical area from north of the Southern State Parkway to the Long Island Sound and from east of the Wantagh State Parkway to the Suffolk County border. The Second precinct is further broken down into two subdivisions, North and South, divided by Old Country Road.
Contained within this geographical area are the following communities: Incorporated Village of Bayville, Bethpage, East Norwich, Incorporated Village of Farmingdale, Hicksville, Jericho, Incorporated Village of Lattingtown, Levittown, Locust Valley, North Massapequa, Old Bethpage, Oyster Bay, Plainedge, Plainview, Seaford, South Farmingdale, Syosset, Wantagh, Westbury and Woodbury.
The following communities (and college) within the borders of the Second Precinct are each patrolled by their own police departments: Center Island; City of Glen Cove; Muttontown; Old Brookville covering Brookville, Cove Neck, Matinecock, Mill Neck, Old Brookville and Upper Brookville; Old Westbury; Oyster Bay Cove which additionally covers the Incorporated Village of Laurel Hollow; and SUNY College at Old Westbury.
Areas of community interest within the Second Precinct include:
- Bailey Arboretum, Lattingtown
- Bethpage State Park
- Garvies Point Museum and Preserve, Glen Cove
- Gregory Museum (Long Island Earth Science Center), Hicksville
- Holocaust Memorial and Educational Center of Nassau County, Glen Cove
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park, Upper Brookville
- Raynham Hall Museum, Oyster Bay
- Sagamore Hill National Historic Site, Oyster Bay
- Theodore Roosevelt Bird Sanctuary, Oyster Bay
- Young’s Memorial Cemetery (Theodore Roosevelt grave site), Oyster Bay
No Events Currently Scheduled.
A department representative will normally respond to your message within three business days.
If you are writing about an EMERGENCY, please dial 911 immediately.
If you are outside of Nassau County, NY and have an emergency, dial our main number (516) 573-8800.