The Seventh Precinct serves the communities of Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, North Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, North Massapequa, Massapequa Park and East Massapequa.
Places of Interest:
- Tobay Beach
- Cedar Creek Park
- Wantagh Park
- Marjorie Post Park
- John Burns Park (among other smaller parks).
- Massapequa Preserve
- Tackapausha Preserve
- Meroke Preserve
Town of Hempstead Parks:
- Aron Drive, Seaford
- Duckpond Drive North, Wantagh
- Duckpond Drive South, Wantagh
- East Bay Park, Bellmore
- Estella Street Park, Seaford
- Forest City Community Park, Wantagh
- Julian Lane, Merrick
- Merrick Road Park, Merrick
- Newbridge Road Park, Bellmore
- Seamans Neck Park, Seaford
The Seventh Precinct is also home to the Wantagh Train Museum.
No Events Currently Scheduled.
A department representative will normally respond to your message within three business days.
If you are writing about an EMERGENCY, please dial 911 immediately.
If you are outside of Nassau County, NY and have an emergency, dial our main number (516) 573-8800.